Thursday, December 22, 2005

2 WEEKS LATER...

Yeah, yeah. It's been two weeks since I last posted, but blame it on finals and such. I came out ok, but only ok. I am using this past semester as learning how to be ok with less than an A. However, I did get an A on my A&P final!!!!! Which makes up for the less than stellar grade I got in French (well, almost anyway)

I had yet more correspondence from Ivy3, this time it is asking me to *clarify* that I have indeed taken A&P, Microbiology, and Nutrition. I haven't taken Micro yet, as I was planning on taking it over the summer...still plan on taking that route unless they say otherwise. I also received word that more clarification is needed on my past criminal record. WOW. Can I just say that once you've paid the price, the sentence should be over??? No, No, No, I haven't done anything that would put others at risk. I just have a smudge that's several years old, but in my effort to be honest, they all know about it. Ivy3 is the only school that wants documentation, so now I must go to my local courthouse and get some! This process never ends - but I am happy to know that at least some precautions are taken before people are given license to take care of people!

Side note (rant) :

I have joined allnurses.com and spent the last couple of days perusing the forums. I must say I am a little discouraged by the negativity towards people in direct entry programs. It seems that most people have some serious opinions when it comes to these programs and lack of experience of the students...I had previously heard that nurses eat their young, but WOW.

No comments: