Wednesday, December 07, 2005

A&P Lab FINAL EXAM

Here it is 1:52 am and we (my study group) are still studying. Our lab final is at 8 am. This will be my first final of the semester, and probably the easiest one - or at least the shortest one. At this point I am just grateful that it is only over one chapter - the Senses. So cow eyes, human eyes, inner/middle/outer ears, tongue, nose, facial bones, cranial nerves, etc. How fun. I think I have reached my learning threshold for this particular test, but of course I will study until everyone else reaches theirs too. God I hope they get there soon!

Can I vent for a moment about this process? Of course I can. In our class people play that game where they ask you "what'd you get?" Usually it's after we get our tests back, out in the hallway. I don't mind playing the game (I mean we're all in this together, right?) Wrong. Usually when I answer the question people are shocked. Sometimes annoyed. Sometimes jealous. Other times just down-right mad. Go figure. But here's what I wish: I wish they could be here to see this craziness that is our lives of studying for these tests. We haven't met too many students who could keep up with our study schedule. So it's not luck, there is no secret - it's just good ol' HARD WORK. That's all. Come study with us. It's 2 am now, and we're still here. You're more than welcome to come, but please bring some snacks.

No comments: