Thursday, June 01, 2006

Progress...

is hard to come by. A few posts ago I mentioned what I had done in preparation for school, and the dent that it has made in my (and my hubby's) wallet. Today I started thinking about what I have left to do...which isn't unusual because it's all I am able to think about lately. It's probably the reason I ended up totaling my step-dad's car. Sigh.

I still need a PDA, stethoscope, nursing shoes for clinical and, hopefully, a laptop.
I still need to take the American Heart Association's BLS course.
I have three scholarships to apply for. (One is ready for mailing, hooray for small achievements)
I have an apartment's worth of belongings to sort and reduce down to 4 suitcases, each 50lbs or less, and a maximum of three boxes for mailing.

I feel like I'm forgetting something. But it's better forgotten for right now.

No comments: