Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Sunday Brunch

Me and my friends went to brunch on Sunday at a cute little place off campus. It only had about 12 tables, but they had a serious line waiting to eat. After our 30 minute wait, we finally sat down and realized why people were so willing to wait. It was a beautiful day, the food was beautiful and tasted oh-so-good. I had french toast with whipped cream and pecans. It was amazing. Someone else had rasberry-lemon crepes which looked so good! I'm working on getting the picture so you can see it! There were about 9 of us, I think, and it really made my semester. It felt like I had been waiting to do just that for the last 6 weeks. It's the kind of thing I had imagined I would be doing, before I got here. Two of the students were third-years so they basically gave us some advice, and the rest of us just got to know eachother better!

I complain so much that I thought "I've got to tell them about this."

So there ya go, now I'm back to studying for biomed...

No comments: