Tuesday, April 03, 2007

My Body Can't Take It!

OMG. I am paying for all that partying now....

But I can't wait to do it again!

I'm almost in a trance now though...school has taken over my mind again (unfortunately, but thankfully because it's hard to do this without completely giving your mind over to it).

I am preparing for an online quiz tomorrow that serves as a preview for the Maternal Newborn midterm next week, deciding on a paper topic for Issues in Nursing class (worth 70% of the grade, which is fine by me), and trying to memorize these darn meds for clinical this week.

When I think about other points in the program, this is an easy moment, and I am taking the time to realize and be thankful for it....

The US News came out with its new grad school rankings and my school moved up quite a bit, including the midwifery program specifically, which was nice to see (of course the dean sent out an email).

I am also running from all the other things I like to spend a considerable amount of time thinking about...hoping that I can stay focused on school and not the rest of the world...

No comments: