Monday, April 16, 2007

Virginia Tech

You know, I saw the news for the first time at about noon, on CNN. I understood it, but I don't think I fully comprehended it. I went immediately to the computer lab to read more because the TV in the cafeteria is so small and so high up. When I was reading it, I kept thinking, OMG, but I still don't think it had really hit me. but now, as I am sitting at work...in the engineering building at my own school, I'm in tears. I'm a student, at a university, in the engineering building/library/dorm just like all of those people were. I went class today, just like they did. One word keeps running through my mind, and it's grace. These are the moments that make you think about your life and not only what you intend to do with it, but what you've already done. Your breath gets caught in your throat and you want to call somebody, but who? And what will you say? What can you do?

1 comment:

SNM YEAH!!! said...

I will call on Jesus and only HIM! Yes its only thru HIS grace and mercy that we're blessed with another day and return home safely. All I can do is pray and be faithful as HE has been to me. Much love.