Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Community Health Final Exam...

is OVER.

Thank God.

This also means that
all of my academic exams for the year are OVER.

Thank God.

My lowest projected score for this exam is a 79%, which means I should pass the class. Of course I'll never know until the grades are actually posted, but my hopes are high.

High enough to PARTY as though I've already conquered my first year of accelerated nursing at ivy1. The Wii party is on and poppin' at 6pm. Imagine drunken, tired nursing students trying to concentrate as they play Big Brain Academy or Cooking Mama Cook-Off! Or try to maintain balance long enough to swing a bat, roll the bowling ball, or hit the tiny tennis ball! I forsee hilarity in my future - especially since we're all delirious and high on caffeine from our all nighters.

I am so. friggin. excited.

No comments: