Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The End of the Road

Tomorrow is the Community Health final exam and I am so nervous. The information is just so broad and random. As it often does when you've been studying for a long time, it's all running together. Why would the professor make the midterm over four units and the final over eight? And why can't she ever answer a question directly? I went to every class, I hope that puts me over the edge this time. On top of it our papers were due today and I handed in a mess. I have some hope because I've been turning in the same stuff all year and it gets me excellent grades and so just like that my own writing standards have plummeted. And then there's the fact that my paper was missing large chunks because I refused to put in plagiarized parts from my group mates. But of course I didn't realize they were plagiarized until the paper was due, so my paper was a little incomplete and lacked good flow. And (yep there's more) I left off three sources in my works cited list because I simply ran out of time. My friend asked for an extension, but I just handed it over so I could get back to studying for the final. It really was a mess...but I also thought my annotated bibs were crappy and I got a 100% on both of them, so here's hoping to at least an 80%, but I won't be upset if I don't get it.

It's the end of the academic portion of the year and I feel it in every bone and muscle of my body. This exam is a true hurdle. I have no room for error. I've decided that tomorrow I am going to party like I passed even though I wont know for a while...so tomorrow me and the man are throwing a Wii cocktail party. Everyone has RSVP'd which tells me that everyone else feels it, too.

By this time tomorrow I hope I can no longer remember my own name.

No comments: